Since 1970
Call us: +357 (24) 822 870 // www.palourtis.com

Newsletter

Cypriot Investment Scheme
Repossession Property Yield Properties

Latest news

  • 28 May 2020 Coronavirus Anastasiades outlines millions to be pumped into the economy updated

    Fortunately, the government is proceeding with helpful measures in order for... read more

  • 26 May 2020 The elite are snapping up pandemic passports so they can escape to safer countries

    Millionaires are looking to escape to a safe country with good medical... read more

  • 14 May 2020 CASINO RESORT Construction work resumes

    Construction work on the City of Dreams Mediterranean casino will resume on... read more

  • 11 May 2020 KEVE All the details of the business and employee support measures

    To deal with the effects of the crisis on the coronaire after their approval... read more

  • 13 March 2020 THE RECONSTRUCTION PLAN OF THE LARNACA MARINA

    The Larnaca Port & Marina Master Plan will become a great resource for the... read more

Cypriot Investment Scheme
Repossession Property Yield Properties

Latest news

  • 28 May 2020 Coronavirus Anastasiades outlines millions to be pumped into the economy updated

    Fortunately, the government is proceeding with helpful measures in order for... read more

  • 26 May 2020 The elite are snapping up pandemic passports so they can escape to safer countries

    Millionaires are looking to escape to a safe country with good medical... read more

  • 14 May 2020 CASINO RESORT Construction work resumes

    Construction work on the City of Dreams Mediterranean casino will resume on... read more

  • 11 May 2020 KEVE All the details of the business and employee support measures

    To deal with the effects of the crisis on the coronaire after their approval... read more

  • 13 March 2020 THE RECONSTRUCTION PLAN OF THE LARNACA MARINA

    The Larnaca Port & Marina Master Plan will become a great resource for the... read more

Property sales up 51 per cent in June

 

The Department of Lands and Surveys has published its monthly property sales report, which shows that property sales in Cyprus during June increased 51 percent compared to June last year. By: Nigel Howarth Published: Friday 11th July 2014 • Filed Under PROPERTY sales in Cyprus increased for the fourth consecutive month in June with sales increasing in all districts compared to June 2013. During May a total of 403 contracts for the purchase of commercial and residential properties and plots of land were deposited at Land Registry offices across Cyprus; a 50.9% increase on the 267 contracts deposited during the same period last year. In percentage terms, Larnaca performed best with sales increasing by 103% to reach 81 compared to the 40 sold in June 2013. Sales in Limassol increased 88%, while sales in sales in Limassol, Paphos and Famagusta increased 88%, 21% and 13% respectively. Overall sales during the first half of this year have improved 34% compared to the first half of last. And although improvements have been seen in most districts, sales in Paphos have fallen 7%, but if the upward momentum continues they should soon recover. We will publish a breakdown of the sales figures as soon as the Department of Lands and Surveys publishes the relevant data.

Read more at: http://www.news.cyprus-property-buyers.com/2014/07/11/property-sales-51-per-cent-june/id=0017891
Copyright © Cyprus Property News