- Off plan
- Roof Garden
- En-Suite Shower
- New Development
- Walking Distance to the Sea
- Separate Kitchen
- Guest Toilet
- Utility Room
A modern, luxury, detached villa located in a quiet green area on Dekelia road, walking distance from one of the many Blue Flag beaches that can be found here.
The property comes with luxurious finishes, covering the needs of today’s family for a well sized home that is close to all amenities, factors that contribute to a higher standard quality of life.
The villa is made up of three living levels: the ground floor, first floor and roof garden. Sea views from all floors and bedrooms!
The ground floor hosts the open plan kitchen and living room, 1 ensuite bedroom and guest wc.
The remaining 3 ensuite bedrooms (master with walk-in closet) can be found on the first floor, all with sea view. There is also a small kitchenette/laundry area.
From this level there is access to the substantial roof garden, with full sea view and sink/bbq area, to enjoy Cyprus’s climate that favors outdoor living.
Externally there is a huge garden area and an overflow swimming pool.
- 500m from Blue Flag beach
- Most sought after area of Larnaca offering many amenities
- 10 mins drive to Larnaca town centre and Finikudes promenade.
- Easy access to high standard educational facilities such as UCLAN and American University (5 mins drive), American Academy and Med High (15 mins drive)
- 15 mins drive to Larnaca International Airport.
- Easy access to highway linking all major towns in Cyprus.
- Huge land opposite belongs to the Church, meaning that it will not be constructed, thus maintaining the “openness” of the area.
- A 25% build factor is imposed in the area, thus eliminating the possibility for blocks of flats to be constructed in the future and enclose the property.
- Provision for underfloor heating
- 3-phase electric power
- photovoltaic panels
- provision to create a gym
- Class A energy efficiency
Asset is free of mortgage therefore title deeds are guaranteed.
High rent potential (€5500 per month)